Saturday, March 10, 2007

About me

Me? Who's me? Haha. My name is Jason Macker. Muahahhhaha. In any case, I'll have some material for this thing soon. And I called it "The Root of All Good?", because this will be religious in nature, and of course the Richard Dawkins documentary ought to be a wonderful title, albeit with one word switched. (I kept the question mark, becaues Jon Stewart says it reduces the controversy. Thanks, Fox News!). In any case, I have a religious discussion in an email exchange which I wish to put here. But, being the nice guy I am, I'll ask for his permission before placing it here. And of course, being the mean guy I am, I'll place it here even if he says no. (not really) I wonder how long I'll have to add qualifiers to my jokes (applause). In any case, those exchange of emails really got to me. It's what decided me to "blog it up" in the first place.

Domo arigato, I suppose. Because saying "thank you" in Spanish makes me look cool. (Yes, I know it is actually Japanese. What did I say about these qualifiers!? You have to fill these in yourself. Question everything. (Holy ship, did I just put a qualifier inside a qualifier? (Yes, I steal movie lines (in this case, The Road to El Dorado (Now that's actual Spanish (Well, it's Spanglish))))). I learned how to do that in computer science! Now I never have to worry about having an unclosed parenthesis! Great Success!

No comments: